NewsNovember 18, 2018 11:09 PM
NewsNovember 18, 2018 11:06 PM
Life and ArtsNovember 18, 2018 11:36 PM
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:25 AM
NewsNovember 16, 2018 12:09 AM
Read the latest The Daily Texan issue!
Latest in News
- The following is the full statement provided by the Cumberland family to The Daily Texan.
- The family of Nicholas Cumberland has asked for an investigation into alleged hazing at this year’s Texas Cowboys initiation retreat, according to a statement provided to The Daily Texan.
Latest in Opinion
- Columnist Sam Groves critiques Texas' use of electronic ballots.
- Columnist Michael Martinez points out the need for a Greek life specific education program about social inclusivity.
Latest in Sports
- The 2018 Texas Cross Country season concluded Saturday at the NCAA Cross Country National Championships meet held at the Thomas Zimmer Championship Course in Madison, Wisconsin. The Longhorn men finished 27th overall, and for the second consecutive season, the women placed 31st.
- During each home game of this young season, the men's basketball team has battled neck-and-neck with the visitor in first halves before abruptly pulling away with double-digit victories. Episode III of the recurring result aired Friday night, resulting in a 97-69 Texas triumph over The Citadel.
Latest in Life & Arts
- At the beginning of the semester, students hauled boxes and shouldered suitcases into their new homes. The majority were setting up their living spaces for the next year, but for students assigned a supplemental contract, the rooms’ permanence remained to be seen.
- Connor Smith was a freshman in high school when his family lost their health insurance. By junior year, his mental health had deteriorated. Due to his family’s inability to pay for health services, he began to self-medicate using Xanax purchased off the black market.